Meet...Lady Alice

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Hi, Lady Alice here. I am a high school student here in Australia and I love the Twilight series! Why? Because they are awesome and a great read! I love dramatic novels and fantasty (such as Twilight) and I hate (well, not really hate but I don't enjoy) reading history books and poetry because they bore me. Once I started reading a book that I like, I can't stop reading it. I end up staying up all night reading the book or re-reading it a hundred times. I enjoy reading books that make me feel something, like laugh or cry and I like books that have interesting cliffhangers.

My favourite author would have to be Stephenie Meyer (author of the Twilight series and The Host) because she's really talented. Well, that's all about me as a reader. I hope you enjoyed reading about me! See you!

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP