Lady Alice - Chapter 1-4

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

What I think about The Outsiders so far?

The way I felt about the book before I read it was that it was boring because the cover looked dull , plain and boring! Then I started reading the book and it wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. Before I read it Ms Walsh told me about the book and I was so surprised to find out that the book was written by a girl and it was about fights and gangs. I thought this book was going to be lame, I was wrong.

I was shocked when Pony ran away and I was also surprised when Johnny killed that Soc boy because I thought he was weak and wouldn’t be able to kill someone. I was sad when I heard Johnny’s story because he had been through so many tough times at such a young age. I was also surprised when Darry because I thought he would only yell at Pony. This book turned out completely different than what I thought it would be like in the start. It is a great book so far.

Task

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP