Moose#7 - Chapter 1-4

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

What I think about The Outsiders so far?

I thought that the book was going to be a little bit boring. I thought that it would not really have a meaning, but it turned out that the book has everything that I would want. Humour, action, drama and everything else that I like is in the book.

The things that surprised me a lot so far was when Johnny got jumped by the Socs. It did not really occur to me that it would happen. Darry hitting Ponyboy was something that I thought would not happen. The saddest part for me would just have to be when Ponyboy and Johnny ran away to the old abandoned Church. I did not think that it was the right thing to do. They could have gotten killed. It was really all because of Dally. One of the funniest things for me was when I found out that Sodapop had a horse named Mickey Mouse. Also when Johnny actually killed the Soc, Bob. I thought that Johnny was not that dangerous. The last thing would be when Cherry screamed out that she would go out with Dallas.

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP